Halloween words! Learn 25 popular words or items in Halloween with interesting ESL image and useful example sentences.
Halloween Vocabulary Words List:
- Spider web
- Haunted house
- Witch hat
- Witch’s broom
- Jack o’ lantern
- Black cat
- Trick or treat
Halloween Words with Examples:
- The bat is flying with swiftness.
- The spider web brushed my forehead.
- You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
- I felt crawly after entering the haunted house.
- Anna looks after costumes and props.
- A huge wooden spoon protruded from the cauldron.
- She’s a right old witch!
- I ought to throw this witch hat away.
- Witch’s broom is a deformity in a woody plant.
Jack o’ lantern
- Let ‘s make a jack-o’-lantern!
- His pockets bulged with apples and candy.
- I felt like Frankenstein, quailing before the monster I had created.
- Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard.
- This type of owl prefers a desert habitat.
- He looks like a scarecrow.
- I’d like to be a vampire.
- This is a black cat with white paws.
Trick or treat
- We’ll never trick or treat ＊ at Mr. Green’s house again!
- I’ll become a werewolf in my dream.
- I felt sorry for Blake, poor devil.
- He walked numbly into the cemetery.
- She fractured her skull in the accident.
- He watched a spider spinning its web .
- I walked around like a zombie for most of the day.