Study Holidays Programs
In Global Language School we believe firmly in the value and importance of an experience abroad and that is why we offer tailored study holidays which focus on your abilities, aspirations and requirements.
Through our main school (Peterborough & Newcastle) and our partnerships international organisations (in countries such as US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Malta …) we can offer students a variety of opportunities in numerous types of establishment, staying either in a college structure or in a host family. After careful consideration of the educational needs, and bearing in mind objectives, costs and constraints, GLS can propose and organise overseas experiences for schools groups or individuals in a variety of destinations and with activities to meet different requirements, such as:
- Language development:
English, French, German, Spanish and many other languages
- Language learning through sport:
Football, rugby, tennis, swimming, surfing, horse-riding, golf and many others
- Language learning through particular themes and interests:
Economics, literature, philosophy, psychology, maths, science, engineering, physics, astronomy, art, painting, photography, architecture, design, fashion, computer graphics, game design, web design, communications, drama, music, dance…
- Preparation for tests:
KET, FCE, CAE, TELF, IELTS, BMat, Oxbridge preparation, portfolio preparation, essay writing, study skills …
- Academic experience:
Integration programmes aimed at gaining an understanding of international school systems.
- Student life:
Summer schools, university tours, all year taster weeks, etc…
- Cultural experience:
Tours taking in different cities, cultural visits, cultural activities, experiences with parents, home stay visits at the home of a teacher or local families.
What do we offer?
- Airport transfers.
- Return flight ticket (flight are exclusively with Ryanair and Easyjet).
- One item of hand luggage plus one item of hold luggage
- Transfers to and from the airport (UK only)
- Boarding cards (we will do the check-in and we will forward the boarding cards to you by email 10 days before the starting of the programme. You just have to print it)
- Travel Insurance (valid through the staying in the UK, excludes the flights)
- 24 hour medical aid.
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal) in a host family in shared rooms.
- 12 Hours of English tuition per week (3 or 4 days per week). (*)
- All learning materials.
- Cultural and educational activities and excursions.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- 1 free place for a teacher for every 15 students (only for group bookings).
If you feel that there is something that will benefit your group in particular, please feel free to request it. We will cost any option for you.
Support 24 hours
Teachers, students and host families are given 24 hours bilingual support by a member of our staff throughout your group’s stay with us. This ensures that everyone can concentrate on having a good time and making memories, which will last a lifetime.